New 2nd Shift Prep Operator Available!
Temp to Hire!
Must have a Reliable Form of Transportation!
- Tape, paint, weigh, sandblast parts.
- Mixing/applying paints and solvents in a safe manner
- Prior to start of job, review and post visual defect board and work instructions at work station
- Reports any equipment problems to work shift lead hand immediately.
- Ensures equipment and tools are clean and in good working order throughout the shift.
- Operates machinery in a safe and efficient manner.
- Keeps timely and accurate data on quality and production efficiency.
- Places product in storage bins and labels with all necessary information.
- Maintains housekeeping standards.
- Works as a team member to fulfill team goals.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
- Be familiar with IATF/ISO policies, procedures and work instructions that relate to job activities.
- Be knowledgeable about safety, customers, personal safety equipment, and other requirements.
- Follow company drug and alcohol policies.