Production Supervisor/ Tonawanda, NY/ 3rd Shift
A rapidly growing international manufacturer in Tonawanda is in need of an experienced Production Supervisor to supervise production areas in the facility, establish and meet production goals, train, and administer performance reviews and discipline when needed!
3rd: 10:00pm - 6:30am Monday - Friday
Production Supervisor Duties:
- Lead and direct employees to work in accordance with safety guidelines and procedures
- Understand and comply with all applicable requirements of the Company’s cGMP quality system
- Lead compliance with all company Operating Procedures
- Drive compliance with all required FDA regulations
- Support packaging efforts in filling or assembly area
- Lead decisions about scheduled production
- Identify and eliminate defects and possible defects in workmanship and quality related issues
- Train new employees
- Perform additional duties as needed.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Production Supervisor Qualifications:
- 3+ years of manufacturing supervisory or lead experience
- Associates degree or Bachelor's degree highly preferred