Senior Accountant (Real Estate)
Local company seeking a Senior Accountant (Real Estate) to maintain all financial records for commercial properties.
• Prepare journal entries for financial statement preparation
• Prepare monthly financial statements
• Manage all delinquent accounts
• Generate sales reports
• Complete bank reconciliation
• Prepare budget and audit schedules
• Code invoices
• Maintain accurate documentation and files
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
• 5 years of Commercial Property Accounting required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Pay: Up to $70,000 annually, depending on experience
Apply now! Send resumes to email@example.com or give us a call at (808) 733-8550 for more information.