Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Pay: $15.00- $17.00 DOE
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Shift: 7:00 AM- 3:30 PM
- Verify all part counts and ensure that deliverable product is packaged per work instructions or best commercial practices in the absence of work instructions.
- Ensure that all articles shipped are properly documented.
- Process shipments electronically in “the system” as required Prepare packing lists and bills of lading for all shipments on trucking company web sites.
- Prepare any other documents that may be required for export of materials (Commercial Invoice). Contact and schedule common carriers for pick-ups of outbound materials Assist in stocking and distribution of incoming materials.
- Assist Material Control Lead in all aspects of efficient department operations; shipping, receiving, cycle counting, inventory control. Serve as back up for Material Control Lead.
- Other duties as assigned.