Olympia based warehouse is seeking long term Remedy associates to fill several positions. Day and swing shift positions available. Job duties will vary from fabrication, assembly to shipping/receiving. Please apply online and then call our office at 360-357-3006.
Job Duties and Requirements may include(Not limited to):
- Build product sub-assemblies and/or final assemblies.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Prepare and assemble materials.
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Build packaging for finished products.
- Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
- Maintain inventory of job materials.
- Load and unload trucks with materials and products.
- Package finished products.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Clean production equipment or work areas.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to be a team player and communicate.