Press Brake Operator/ Lancaster, NY/ 2nd Shift
A Lancaster manufacturing facility is looking for an experienced Press Brake Operator!
2nd: 4:00pm - 12:30am Monday-Friday
Press Brake Operator Duties:
- Review router for correct material, tooling, press selection and delivery date.
- Utilize any one of the following automated presses including Schon, Clicker, Book, Traveling head or Ttarp for die cutting in producing a die cut product in accordance with client needs.
- Set up press with the proper tooling and depth of cut.
- Perform first piece cut and checking for proper depth.
- First piece and in-process inspection when required.
- Handling additional job related duties as required.
Don't miss out on this opportunity with an established Lancaster manufacturer! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military memebers to apply!
Press Brake Operator Requirements:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- 6 plus months of experience of Press Brake Operation experience