Machine Operator (Batch Processor)/ Depew, NY/ 2nd Shift
A rapidly growing Food Manufacturing facility in the Depew, NY area is in need of a Batch Processor to operate processing and packaging equipment!
2nd: 4:00PM-2:30 AM – (4 days/10 hrs. per day) Monday-Thursday
Additional Machine Operator/Batch Processor Responsibilities:
- Properly mixing all varieties of product
- Providing accurate record keeping
- Operating equipment (i.e. mixers, depositors and conveyors) used in preparation, mixing, and finishing product.
- May monitor shape quality in regards to proper size, surface defects, rolling and general shape.
- Using raw materials in proper rotation
- Recognizing and reporting any signs of product tampering.
- Maintains cleanliness on line and in production area
- Performing additional job-related duties assigned.
Great opportunity with a company that promotes training and development opportunities! Comprehensive benefits package! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Batch Processor Requirements:
- Machine Operation and manufacturing experience required
- Batching, blending, or mixing machine experience in a manufacturing setting highly preferred