Looking for a Material Handler/General Labor candidate!!! Come in today and apply!
JOB DESCRIPTION: This position receives, packages, stores and ships manufactured parts. Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions. Essential Functions
1. Perform packaging, shipping and receiving duties.
2. Assist with unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
3. Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped. 4. Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
5. Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method. 6. Responsible to make arrangements for pick-up by the carrier specified on the customer’s purchase order which is conveyed to the shipping clerk by final inspection via the shipping instructions.
7. Must report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
8. Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
9. Required to forward a requisition for shipping materials to the Team Lead or Group Lead for approval.
10. Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
11. Assist in counting of physical inventory.
12. May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
13. Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
14. Wear the proper safety equipment.
1. Communication Proficiency
2. Organizational Skills
3. Mathematical Skills
4. Technical Capacity
6. Time Management
7. Forklift Operation Experience (Preferred)
8. Tugger Operator Experience (Preferred)
Come in today and apply!
All applicants must be able to commit to the following...