Remedy Staffing is hiring a forklift driver in the Longview, Texas area!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic person to service one of our customers on a temporary assignment. This position will require training for up to 3 weeks on day shift and then providing on-site support to the customer on second shift (4:00 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. Tuesdays – Saturdays). The position involves putting parts into assigned bins/locations within the customer’s facility and learning to reorder parts as needed. The ideal candidate is friendly, organized, detail-oriented, results oriented, possesses the ability to work with limited direct supervision, and can effectively represent Field. The assignment may last as much as 3 – 6 months or longer depending on the business needs of the customer.
Will train on days for first 3 weeks from 7am-3:30pm
Then will work 4pm-12:30am
Primary Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Serve as a customer contact, deliver product within the customer’s facility, manage inventory levels, and create orders.
- Work with the customer and company to help answer questions and resolve any quality and delivery issues.
- Maintain a positive relationship with customer contacts.
- Work with our customer’s in-house representatives and Field’s VMI coordinator, VMI Reps, and Account Managers to ensure that the system meets the expectations of our customer and Field.
- Maintain current service levels with the customer.
- Collect inventory data at client location and report to Field as directed.
- Interact with various customer departments and personnel.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with Team Members, customers, and suppliers; including the addressing of conflicts and concerns to bring about the desired results.
- A willingness to embrace Field’s Mission Statement, Core Values and Fieldamentals.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds repeatedly and up to 50 lbs. intermittently.
- Highly motivated, results oriented, well organized and able to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Ability to work part-time, flexible hours as needed.
- Able to use Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Fastener knowledge.
- Industrial distribution, warehouse, or customer service experience.
***Additional screenings required***