Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Soldering to company standards and procedures.
* Notify errors on procedures, drawings, bills of material, and router to the support teams (Quality, Manufacturing Engineering).
* Responsible for completing documentation (shop packs) accurate and timely.
* Responsible for entering data into the IFS system accurate and timely.
* Responsible for maintaining high quality standards and workmanship.
* Maintain excellent communication and working relationship with all departments within the company.
* Maintain a safe working environment.
* Communicating special tooling needed to perform operation that may have not been identified.
Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Experience with basic hand tools.
* Experience soldering to J-STD-001
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to work with little or no notice of overtime when needed.
* Ability to use test equipment needed to perform tasks. (Meggers, Ohm-meters)
* Able to read technical drawings, specifications and procedures.
* Working knowledge of MSOffice programs, i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook
* Computer Literate
* Good shop math skills