Accounts Payables Clerk in Georgetown KY
• Maintain Non-PO supplier list for Central A/P.
• Generate match exception report daily for trade and intercompany to resolve issues with match exceptions.
• Track and provide G/L coding for all temporary labor invoices.
• Prepare journal entries as necessary.
• Prepare and key accrual entries prior to period end.
• Prepare check requests as necessary.
• Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity related to product, process, and the quality system.
• Identify and/or record any problems relating to the product, process, and the quality system.
• Verify the implementation of solutions
• All other duties as assigned
• Prior Accounting Experience Preferred
• 3-5 years of Office experience
• Strong Math
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Data Entry Skills
• Professional Attitude