The primary or essential functions of the position include the following listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Retrieves parts for visual inspection from assigned number of injection molding machines.
- Completes the specified level of inspection and packaging with the necessary tools provided (magnification light, microscope, visual acceptance criteria, scales, etc.) per the customer’s specifications.
- Completes all corresponding internal documentation per requirements.
- Communicates with team members to ensure that the highest levels of quality and production efficiency are attained.
- Cleans and works to maintain a neat, organized, and safe workplace throughout the production areas.