An Amherst manufacturing facility is looking for a Technical Assembler to work from blueprints to assemble parts using production equipment including drill presses and grinders
Additional Technical Assembler Responsibilities:
- Setting up and operating test equipment such as oscilloscope, power supply, volt meters and suppression box to assure acceptability of assembly.
- Assisting in the processing, flow, and assembly of the products and associated paperwork.
- Observing and documenting problems which occur in the process of meeting performance specifications.
- Ensuring cleanliness of work area
- Performing work in other production areas as required.
First shift hours and competitive compensation! Apply today!
Technical Assembler Qualifications:
- High school education or equivalent
- Must be able to set up all test and measuring instruments used in assigned area
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and test procedures used in assembly