Batching Machine Operator/ Tonawanda, NY/ 3rd Shift
Batching Machine Operators needed for a growing Tonawanda manufacturer to mix/batch materials needed for production.
3rd: 6:00 p.m.-6:30 a.m.
Batching Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Accumulate and prepare raw material for compounding.
- Mix raw materials for product batches
- Verify material components, item codes, lot numbers and weights.
- Assemble and disassemble transfer lines, trace lines, insulated jackets and pumps as needed
- Clean all equipment components to remove residue to ensure all batches meet quality control standards and potential batch contamination is prevented.
- Transport raw materials to and from warehouse to compounding area.
- Ensure proper disposal of compounding waste, packaging and other bulk scrap.
Great opportunity with a rapidly expanding facility in Tonawanda! Bus accessible! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Batching Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- 2+ years' of machine operation experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous batching/compounding/formulation experience highly preferred.
- Good math skills
- Must be safety conscious.