An Amherst Distribution Center is in search of a First Shift, Distribution Representative.
- Complete customer orders by picking, packing, shipping, and checking material, in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Picking – per the Transfer Order (T.O) or other designated means, pick product from designated storage locations.
- Packing – per the Transfer Order (T.O) or other means, place product in appropriate boxes, envelopes or other means securing the parcel for designated transport to customer.
- Shipping – per the Transfer Order (T.O) or other means, utilize designated shipping systems to ship parcels and freight to customer.
- Checking – during every phase of picking, packing, and shipping, check product and order information to ensure order accuracy
- Maintain knowledge of work functionality and Quality standards by attending training classes/sessions, as defined by Manager/Supervisor or delegate
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, by keeping work stations neat, aisles and pathways clear of debris and clutter.
- Stock / replenish inventory and supplies to maintain correct and efficient levels ensuring complete customer (internal and external) fulfillment.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- General knowledge and ability to work with computers required. Signing on, using passwords, opening / closing windows applications.
- Prior experience in warehouse setting, with specific skills relating to picking, packing, and shipping helpful.
- Prior SAP experience, and or prior RF scanner experience helpful.
Shift: Monday-Friday 10:45AM-7:15PM
Pay: $12.75 Per Hour
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!