Assemblers/ Lancaster, NY/ 2nd and 3rd Shifts
Assemblers needed for a rapidly expanding Lancaster, NY manufacturer on second and third shifts!
2nd: 3:00 PM - 11:15 PM Monday-Friday
3rd: 11:00 PM - 7:15 AM Monday - Friday
Assembler Job Duties:
- Molding, trimming, painting, weighing, and sandblasting intricate parts.
- Inspecting parts after completion and package for shipping.
- Report any equipment problems and ensuring tools and equipment are in good working order
- Keep timely and accurate data on quality and production efficiency.
- Labeling and storing products
- Maintain housekeeping standards.
- Performs additional duties as needed
Great, team-oriented work environment! Advancement potential and comprehensive benefit package available! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Assembler Job Requirements
- Two years related experience preferred.
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures
- May be required to stand, walk, lift and carry materials up to 50 pounds short distances.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and the ability to focus