This position needs to be knowledgeable of the product, customers, sales representatives, and the internal transactional process. The goal is to meet customer demand by optimizing and maintaining transactional processes.
- Meet stock replenishment daily shipping schedule by packing orders on a timely basis within ERP system
- Arrange daily outbound truckload and LTL shipments with various freight carriers via GlobalTranz system
- Create BOL for daily outbound shipments via GlobalTranz system
- Assist floor personnel with order fulfillment issues or questions as needed
- Resolve any quantity or shipping discrepancies as needed with Production Planners and Shipping personnel
- Facilitates feed back and communication with internal departments, service centers and rep agencies.
- Participates in daily production meeting on as needed basis.
- Organizes outbound paperwork associated with outgoing orders.
? Associate’s Degree in a business-related field not required, but preferred
? Three(3) to Five(5) years experience in a customer service or manufacturing related role.
? Organized, high attention to detail with excellent oral and written communication skills.
? Able to engage effectively in a team environment and manage time effectively.
? Proficient within MS Office Products.