Production (Roller Molder)/Lancaster, NY/1st Shift
1st: 6:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday (Can start anytime between 6 AM-8 AM and work an 8 hour shift).
Roller Molder Responsibilities:
- Construct silicone rubber rollers.
- Prep metal to be used in making roller
- Stack cores on shaft and seal with Mylar for curing process
- Ensure delivery times are met.
- Receive, store and organize materials, molds, and finished goods
- Monitor and inform supervisor of inventory.
- Maintain all departmental equipment
- Package and ship rollers accurately and on-time.
- Performing additional duties as required
Great company with a family-like atmosphere! 1st shift hours! Apply now!
Roller Molder Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 year of manufacturing experience preferred
- Basic math skills required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, push, pull, or carry objects; quick reaction time
- Must be able to use measuring tools (Vernier calipers, scale, micrometer) preferred
- Basic PC skills including use of Word and Excel required
1st shift hours! Great opportunity with a growing company in Lancaster! Apply today!