Machine Operators/Tonawanda, NY/ 2nd and 3rd Shifts
Machine Operators (Filler Operators) needed for a growing interrnational Tonawanda manufacturing facility to operate filling machines.
2nd: 2:30PM - 11:00PM Monday - Friday
3rd: 10:00PM-6:30AM Monday - Friday
Machine Operator (Filler Operator) Responsibilities:
- Operate filling & packaging line
- Perform and document start-ups, operations, and in-process QA checks
- Record operating parameters, material usage, test results, scrap, and production output
- Verify and reconcile material lots and consumption
- Perform basic tear-down and re-assembly of equipment between batches
- Perform additional duties as needed
All shifts are bus accessible!! Great opportunity with a rapidly growing Tonawanda manufacturing facility! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Machine Operator (Filler Operator) Requirements:
- 2+ years of applicable experience operating filling or packaging equipment in food, pharmaceuticals, or similar industry preferred
- Ability to meet physical requirements (12-hour shifts); standing (up to 4 hours at a time,) walking, lifting (up to 45lbs unassisted), carrying, crouching
- Good mechanical abilities
- Strong math and documentation skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Experience leading a production line team preferred