Location: South Jordan, Utah
Shift / Hours: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM, with the possibility of increased hours (flexibility needed)
- This position has the potential to go permanent.
- Must have prior work experience in Risk, Fraud and Chargebacks.
- Review and evaluate transactions in order to identify fraudulent activity.
- Identify and assess key risk factors.
- Assess potential risk exposure.
- Utilize several computer programs and tools to assess risk of on-line transactions.
- Escalate fraud trends to management.
- Document transactions and explain action taken.
- Detail-oriented with strong follow up skills.
- Responsible for research and resolution of customer charge backs.
- Requires detailed transaction research, analytical skills, and documentation.