Food Manufacturing Company located in the south-side of San Antonio is looking to hire a Quality Control Asst. Manager
Salary is Depending on Experience
Work schedule is: 1st shift 6:00AM to 6:00PM (Would like for the person to be flexible and be able to occasionally work 2nd shift for visibility and to evaluate team’s performance and provide training/coaching if necessary)
• Arrange your QC staff’s job assignment to complete a daily task.
• Supervise your QC staff to assure a quality of a production process and products.
• Communicate with a person in charge of production and report to QC manager.
• When you find a defect on a production process and/or products, you should take a necessary action.
• Training, education of QC staff and assistance to the QC manager for his/her evaluation of the QC staff.
• Solve employee issue with Human Resource Manager.
• Scheduling of each task of QC department. You need to have an enough knowledge and skill to cover any part of work in QC department.
• Check a change-over procedure has completed then approves to start the production to produce next item after the change-over.
• Understand GMP and enlighten it to all employees.
• Assist QC manager and when an official and/or a third party inspection is occurred.
• An inventory control of equipment, tools and chemicals.
• Hygiene control of QC work place.
Must have food manufacture experience
Must be Bilingual
Must be able to work an overnight shift when needed