Part-Time Logistics Coordinator/ Tonawanda, NY
A growing international manufacturing facility in Tonawanda, NY is looking for a Part-Time Logistics coordinator to perform outbound scheduling, sales order maintenance, customer service actives, and general follow up on supply verses demand.
8:30 am-5:00 pm: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Logistic Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Performing on time shipping and support the on time execution of a customer request
- Tracking production, inventory, and maximizing order fulfilment into Full truck load
- Managing sales dollars projected to ship for the month.
- Performing additional data entry and additional job related tasks as needed
Great opportunity for an experience Logistics Professional!
Part-Time Hours! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Logistics Coordinator Requirements:
- 1 or more years of logistics experience
- Strong MS Office skills and computer skills
- Some MRP/ERP knowledge preferred
- Ability to log into accounts and track shipments on the Web
- Knowledge of product movement, freight terms, and shipping documents (Logistics)
- Understanding of lot systems and FIFO (Inventory Management)