INVOICING SPECIALIST - LOGISTICS
This position will serve as a clerk for all invoicing from the billing department. They will assist with insuring accuracy from all billing and inventory prior to.
- Review all folders and the P&L for accuracy and completion and to be sure that it contains back up documentation to send to the client.
- Create invoices based on folders submitted by the billing department
- Return inaccurate or incomplete folders to the CSR.
- Verify EOM inventories and create invoices for those.
- Prioritize tasks in accordance with deadlines.
- Create and issue reports to the traffic group notifying them of billing to be turned in.
- Act as a liaison between the accounting department and the traffic department for corrections and questions.
- Check invoices created by the other billing personnel for accuracy
- Create Excel reports for clients
- Check storage confirmations for accuracy
- Perform other duties as assigned