A Buffalo Manufacturer seeking a Facilities Maintenance Technician!
M-F 6am- 2:30pm
- Facility Repair and Maintenance: minor plumbing, light bulb replacement, Ceiling tile exchange, painting, and other requests
- Performs regular cleaning and maintenance of the grounds: pulling weeds, picking up trash, sweeping and shoveling
- Provides back-up for the cleaner including including but no limited to: dusting, sweeping, moping, emptying trash and refilling restroom dispenser
- Assist with set up and break down for special Company events
- 1 year of experience as a maintenance worker in one or more of the basic building maintenance trades- HVAC a plus
- Ability to operate a forklift preferred
- Knowledge and experience using basic power and manual tools effectively
- Knowledge of general facility maintenance operations and procedures
Great Culture and Room for Growth- APPLY TODAY!