Forklift Operators needed for a heavy machinery production warehouse in Kent
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely unload/load and transfer pallets within a manufacturing and or warehouse.
- Transport materials between loading, processing and storage areas. Move levers and controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts and hoists, to load, unload, transport and stack material.
- Manually or mechanically load and unload materials from pallets, skids and boxes and secure materials or products for transport to designated areas.
- Maintain system transactions and paperwork that validate the processing and disposition of material though the company?s warehouse management system.
- Complete records, logs, manifests, time sheets and other pertinent documentation to support the job?s function.
- Maintain a safe work environment and good housekeeping by following established safety procedures. Maintain required quality and production levels. Refer issues and problems to the lead or manager for the area as necessary
Remedy Staffing also provides all working associates benefits such as:
- Weekly pay
- Sick Time Off
- Free online courses
- Personal Banking
- Health Insurance
If you or someone you know is interested, apply today at www.remedystaff.com OR call Garrett and Gryphon at (253) 246-7950.
18 years or older
Ability to pass a Drug and background screening
Stand up reach truck/ forklift experience
RF Scanner experience preferred