Reputable firm located in Honolulu seeking an Escrow Officer who possesses excellent customer service and communication skills to oversee the escrow process.
- Research, organize, and assist escrow principals
- Prepare escrow instructions
- Assist lenders/agents with closing escrows
- Formulate and draft documents
- Issue title policies
- Distribute funds appropriately
- Oversee the general day to day activities of a team
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 years experience in real estate
- Strong knowledge of the escrow and title process required
- Candidate must possess strong organizational skills
- Candidate must possess the ability to prioritize tasks and meet firm deadlines
Pay: $50,000-60,000 annually
Apply now! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (808) 733-8550 for more information.