Our client, a company specializing in digital packaging and display graphics, is looking for an Account Coordinator. This is an administrative role and ideally suited for someone who understands customer service, solid communication skills, has an aptitude for details, and is a team player. Candidates should have technical ability working in flexographic and Prepress Operations (Illustrator, Production Design, Print/Prepress workflows). This is NOT a creative design role.
- Gather all necessary information from customers and vendors to create a Work Order for each job in FileMaker.
- Act as a liaison between the customer, vendor and productions staff; communicating the job specifications on the Work Order.
- Creates Purchase Orders for any outside services contracted for
- Develops, organizes and maintains all customer and in-house documentation for each job.
- Work continuously with account leads to provide accurate and competitive estimates and resolve customer concerns within established guidelines
- Answers questions from the customer, vendor, and or production staff and proactively provide technical and workflow solutions.
- Attend job planning meetings and assist in the coordination or the workflow process, this may include travel.
- Work with production lead to manage the workflow of each job from the initial order to the final shipping of the job.
- Understands technical aspects of services available to customers.
- Provides the final Quality Control check before approving and shipping out each job.
- Invoices each job in a timely manner based on agreed terms and follows up with customers on any issues relating to the invoice.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Graphic Arts or related field with at least 2-3 years of experience in customer service in flexographic prepress/packaging industry.