Brake Press Operators/South Buffalo, NY/ 1st and 2nd Shifts
Brake Press Operators needed for a Buffalo manufacturer to set-up and operate manual and CNC press brake equipment to bend and fabricate material for job orders per customer specifications.
2nd: 3:30pm- 2:00am.
**4 day work week. Ability able to work overtime as needed.
Brake Press Operator Responsibilities:
- Reviewing job orders and CAD drawings
- Setting up computer controls with exact dimensions from drawings.
- Identifying and setting appropriate dies in machine.
- Performing incoming inspection on material prior to braking.
- Operating brakes and working at an appropriate tempo to meet production quantities and also maintain quality standards.
- Performing first piece inspection on material to ensure equipment is properly set
- Performing additional duties as required.
Great opportunity with an established South Buffalo manufacturing facility! 1st and 2nd shifts available! Apply today!
We Welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Brake Press Operator Qualifications:
- HS Diploma/GED, Trade/Vocational School preferred
- Minimum 1+ year similar work experience with CNC desired.
- Basic mechanical aptitude and the ability to work with small hand tools.
- Basic computer familiarity and CAD experience preferred.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations and utilize measuring equipment such as calipers/micrometers.