Soldering Technician/Elma, NY/ 1st Shift
An Elma manufacturing facility is looking for Soldering Technicians to hand solder and assemble electronic components.
1st Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm Monday- Friday
Soldering Technician Job Duties:
- Hand soldering and assembling electronic components
- Working under magnifier or scopes in order to have a clear focus on soldering materials and parts.
- Operating various hand tools and performing repetitive task with soldering processes.
- Reading and understanding drawings, written instructions, and routers for various soldered parts.
- Documenting actions by completing production and quality forms when necessary.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Great Soldering Technician opportunity! 1st shift hours! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Soldering Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. An Associates or technical degree and six months to one year of experience preferred.
- Previous experience soldering or certification preferred.
- Requires frequent lifting and carrying items weighing up to 30 pounds unassisted, including assisting co-workers when required.
- Adequate physical ability including sufficient manual dexterity to perform the requisite manufacturing duties.