This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Parking Lot Attendant for the Caldwell Zoo in Tyler, TX!
Pay is $8.00 per hour
Day Shifts Only
Part Time Seasonal position - Training starts in February
Direct Caldwell Zoo visitors in vehicles and buses where to park and oversee the parking lot grounds.
- Greet visitors
- Direct buses on property
- Open gates
- Answer visitor questions
- Communicate by two way radio with zoo security team.
- Keep parking area clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized.
- Patrol parking areas in order to prevent vehicle damage and vehicle or property thefts.
- Lift, position, and remove barricades in order to open or close parking areas.
- Previous security/parking attendant experience preferred
- 1 year customer service experience preferred
- Ability to withstand heat
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Must be available to work weekdays, weekends, some holidays, and week of Spring Break
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!