Compounder/ Clarence, NY/ 2nd Shift
A growing manufacturing facility in Clarence, NY is looking for a Compounder (Manufacturing Process Operator) to ensure the accurate production and documentation of pharmaceutical products.
2nd: 2:00pm-10:30pm (occasional Saturdays possible)
Compounder Job Duties:
- Compound and package pharmaceutical products into various formats to meet company GMP & SOP requirements
- Weigh, verify, and formulate raw materials in accordance with work instructions
- Manufacture bulk drug product under stringent GMP and SOP conditions
- Accurately enter manufacturing data to production documents, log books and records
- Work in an aseptic production environment
- Assist in creating new manufacturing process documentation; procedures, policies and batch records
- Assist with training new employees
- Perform additional job related tasks as required
Comprehensive benefit package! 1st shift hours! Direct Hire! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
- Minimum two (2) year technical degree is preferred. Equivalent experience will also be considered
- 3+ years working in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment with at least two (2) years’ experience working in aseptic class 5 environment
- Must be Aseptic gown qualified
- Ability to work in full clean room attire
- Working knowledge of cGMP
- Ability to understand and follow SOP
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, changing, and team oriented environment
- Ability to utilize a computer for data entry is required, knowledgeable in Windows, Word, and Excel desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills