Safely and efficiently operate a variety of processing and packaging equipment involved in the preparation of products, including such activities as weighing, combining and mixing materials, monitoring and manipulating materials at various stages of process. Along with core responsibilities, they will also participate in developing, supporting and accomplishing of the departmental/company operating activities, along with primary and secondary goals of the company.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: (in order of priority)
Member of the Production Team General Characteristics
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that promotes. cooperation with customers, collaborators, vendors, co-workers and management.
- Adheres to company policies at all times.
- Working safely and following all safety rules.
- Manually handling (lifting and/or stacking) bags and boxes.
- Maintaining clean work areas including sweeping and mopping various areas.
- Certified operation of various pieces of warehouse and production material handling equipment.
- Completing all paperwork neatly, correctly and on time.
- Taking proper care of equipment used while performing job.
- Performing other duties as required by supervisor.
- Assist with the production of core products, including but not limited to T-22 and G-41 products.
- Production process responsibilities includes:
- Inoculation room preparation, cleaning and sterilization
- Inoculation of matrix
- Wet shake of inoculated matrix
- Product transfer to drying
- Dry shake of inoculated matrix
- De-agglomeration of dried matrix
- Post-Processing Functions
- Following all formulating, weighing, packaging and shipping procedures as specified
- Assist with the packaging of core products
- Provide primary backup of blending of work orders.
- Performs the duties assigned with respect to facility/equipment repairs, maintenance and general operations
- Gathers information pertinent to facility and or equipment
- Supports the initiatives of his supervisor with respect to company facility to comply with federal, state and local laws.
Essential Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills: (in order of importance)
- Education – High school or GED.
- Experience – 0 up to and including 1 year in comparable position of responsibility.
- Complexity of Work & Decision Making – Routine duties, established procedures. Make minor decisions and some judgment required.