CNC Operator North Tonawanda, NY/ 2nd Shift
2nd: 4:30 PM – 2:00 AM, Monday- Friday and & 12:00PM – 5:00PM Saturdays.
CNC Operator Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate CNC Machines
- Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, or engineering information to determine methods or sequences of operations needed to machine products.
- Calculate dimensions or tolerances
- Machine parts to specifications
- Set up, adjust, or operate basic or specialized machine tools used to perform precision machining operations.
- Measure and examine completed parts to check for defects
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Perform additional duties as needed.
Fantastic opportunity with a leading facility in North Tonawanda! Apply now!
CNC Operator Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous experience working in a production environment
- Post-secondary certificate preferred but not required
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to provide own tools related to the setup of a computer numerically controlled lathe or mill