Quality Assurance Specialist/ Clarence, NY/ 2nd Shift
A Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist is needed for a growing manufacturing facility in Clarence!
2nd: 2:00pm-10:30pm (ability to train on 1st shift)
Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist Responsibilities:
- Inspecting manufacturing and labeling processes for in- process and finished goods
- Ensuring processes and products are in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Performing Acceptable Quality Limits (AQL) inspections during daily manufacturing and labeling processes
- Providing compliance review of general quality system elements
- Ensuring that processes are in cGMP compliance
- Completinguir gowning qualification and maintaining status for entry into Aseptic processing area
- Performing additional duties as required
Direct Hire! Comprehensive benefits package! Apply today!
Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist Requirements:
- Knowledge of GMPs, documentation processes/requirements
- High school diploma (Associate degree preferred)
- 2 to 5 years of related experience in a regulated environment
- Knowledge of current office software (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Electronic control systems (e.g., Mastercontrol) experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills