JOB ALERT!! MATERIAL HANDLER WITH FORKLIFT SKILLS NEEDED!
Well established manufacturing facility in the Worthington area seeking a skilled material handler with stand up, sit down and picker experience! GREAT job opportunity with immediate benefits!
1st Shift: 6:30am to 3:00pm! Starting Pay at $14.25/hr!
As a Material Handler you will be responsible for performing a variety of duties to support inventory control, shipping and production.
- Unload trucks using various forklifts
- Check material received against packing list
- Put away parts and pick parts in correct locations
- Maintain overstock tags, build skids, crates and boxes, pack product
- Attach shipping labels, weight and queue for pick-up
Don't miss out on this career opportunity! Apply Today!
Material Handler Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Current experience operating a stand up, sit down and picker
- Ability to recognize and identify different parts
- Research and identify part shortages and inventory problems
- Able to lift heavy weights up to 50 pounds repetitively and to climb ladders repeatedly
- Must be able to work flexible and sometimes long hours as required on the job