Machine Operator (Coil Winder)/ Elma, NY/ 2nd Shift
2nd: 3:30pm-11:00pm Monday-Friday
Machine Operator (Coil Winder) Responsibilities:
- Operae automatic winding machines
- Wind copper magnet wire of various gauges via armature winding, onto a steel bobbin.
- Review prints.
- Utilize fine gage magnet wire to be wrapped side by side onto lead wire with precision.
- Use hand tools to trim wire and thread.
- Visually inspect raw materials and products using magnifiers and microscopes.
- Perform additional duties as required
Fantastic manufacturer to work for that offers growth potential! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Machine Operator (Coil Winder) Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two years of similar experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and perform close precision work on small parts.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination and good manual dexterity in both hands.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, process sketches, and understand measuring instruments is a plus