Machine Operator (Die Molder)/ Lancaster, NY/ 1st Shift
A manufacturing facility in Lancaster is in need of an experienced Die Molder (Machine Operator) on 1st shift.
1st: 6:00 AM-4:30 PM (start and end times somewhat flexible)
Machine Operator (Die Molder) Responsibilities:
- Producing make-ready mold and fill molds with silicone rubber
- Preparing metal to be used in making die Filling mold with silicone
- Inserting die mold in press
- Removing excess rubber from die mold when cured
- Removing die from mold and cutting and drilling as specified Shipping orders using Track-It (UPS, Fed Ex or other method)
- Performing additional tasks as needed
Great work environment! Flexible hours! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Machine Operator (Die Molder) Qualifications:
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to utilize saws and drills
- Basic Math skills
- Ability to use measuring tools (Vernier calipers, scale, micrometer)
- Knowledge of UPS and/or FedEx shipping procedures helpful -not required
- Familiarity with computer applications (for shipping purposes)
- Knowledge of photo-etching magnesium plates helpful -not required