Remedy Staffing has an immediate job opening for a Production Supervisor in the Tyler, TX area!
Hours: 2nd Shift (will train on 1st)
Assistant Plant Superintendent
JOB DESCRIPTION: Manages and coordinates plant manufacturing operations, including the activities of production, maintenance. This position ensures that all standards of safety, production, quality, delivery, and costs are met and is responsible for costs, methods, quality, and quantity of production. .
DUTIES: 1. Manage inventory requirements and production schedules to interface effectively with product manufacturing.
2. Manages personnel, machines, and materials to execute production plan to control scrap, labor, and overhead. Coordinate Maintenance and technical support to provide limited downtime of equipment. and recommends for approval operating methods and procedures to improve operation problems and quality.
3. Supports and executes all company initiatives.
4. Supports and uses management information system to assure accuracy and timeliness of information.
1. Minimum of eight years experience in a manufacturing environment.
2. Minimum four years experience in supervision
3. Computer literate.
4. Familiar with inventory and production scheduling.