Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a Night shift Packaging Line Associate for our valued client in Oshkosh, WI. You do not need prior experience within this industry and great starting pay with an additional pay increase after probationary period.
Shift: Night Shift 2,2,3- 6:00pm to 6:00am (for the remainder of 2018 can train on 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift
Pay: $14/hr ($15.50/hr after probationary period)
- Working on a fast-paced production line.
- Taking off finished product and stacking/packaging products into boxes.
- Ensure labels are applied accurately.
- Will need to ensure accurate counts are applied when stacking and packing product- which will require counting at a fast pace.
- Visually inspecting the products as they come down the production line.
- Assist with machine clean up. May need to do other duties as needed (including sweeping and general clean up). Bending and lifting up to 50lbs on a repetitive basis.