Archery Bag Assembler
Time: 5:00 AM- 3:30 PM Monday - Thursday ; Fridays overtime as needed.
Pay$ 12.00 PLUS incentive pay!
Plant is located in Dike, IA
Work on an assembly line building archery targets made with cloth material which is inserted by hand into a plastic casing. The target is sealed using a hand staple gun.
Looking for people who enjoy working in a fast paced environment, like working with their hands and working in a production environment.
• Lift 35 lbs. frequently unassisted and up to 70 lbs.
• Stand for long periods of time (8-10+ hours per day)
• Stoop/Crouch/Squat and lift 20-45 lbs. boxes from bent position frequently.
• Bend at the waist consistently during the work shift to retrieve filler material from container.
• Push/Pull up to 35 lbs. using a pallet jack frequently.
• Performs quality checks on products.
• Responsible for communicating possible improvements to processes and contributing to continuous improvement objectives.
• Responsible for general housekeeping of the shop area; works all scheduled hours up to seven days a week including overtime; maintains good attendance; adheres to all safety policies, procedures and rules; and performs other duties as assigned by top management.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to use a pallet jack.
• Knowledge of manufacturing.
• Good hand/eye coordination and ability to work quickly.
• Knowledge of light machinery
• Must be able to read and write in order to complete scheduling sheets.
• Must be self-motivated and have good decision-making skills.
• Adhere to plant Safety Practices, Attendance Policy, and Schedule Attainment.
All Military and Veterans are welcome!