Performing a variety of subassembly and final assembly operations under the direct supervision of the Production Supervisor.
- Assembles component parts such as gears, bearings, instrument panels, controls and undercarriages.
- Installs components or subassemblies such as axles, engines, generators, fuel, hydraulic, and electrical systems.
- Performs inspections of equipment.
- Uses standard mechanical tools, torque and impact wrenches, hand tools, hand grinder and pneumatic chisel.
- Reads and works from shop drawings, work orders, and other instructions.
- Follows required safety and quality practices.
- Maintain equipment and work area.
Shift: M-F 7am-3:30pm