Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently seeking motivated food production individuals for this contract to hire position at one of our valued clients in Columbia County.
Looking for a company that cares about its employees?
Shift: 2nd shift type hours starting anywhere between 3pm-5pm and working a 10.5 hour shift on a rotating schedule. (Some weekend work required)
Wage: $14.40 per hour.
General Job duties include:
- Performing routine task involved in the manufacturing of cheese to meet company specifications, quality & safety standards.
- Preparatory and basic duties such as loading/unloading, setup, monitoring, stirring/mixing, testing, inspecting product.
- Recording data and providing feedback to supervisors.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work area.
- Tear down and reassemble equipment as needed.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Provide backup relief as needed.