- With no supervision, performs routine analysis to ensure daily processing and packaging specifications and guidelines are met, performs all record keeping of data and calibration of related equipment, interfaces with plant operations pertaining to holds, private label pulls and documentation, and assists with researching customer inquiries and complaints.
Adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and abide by all safety and sanitation regulations. Demonstrate dependability and promote teamwork.
- 4 year Degree in related Science Field preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as an inspector in food, chemical, agricultural or manufacturing facility.
- Previous sensory and taste skills.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Basic math ability required
- Requires shift work with flexibility in hours worked.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to use PC and widely used software packages, spreadsheets (Excel), word processing (MS Word), etc.
- Ability to work independently as well as maintain constructive working relationships with people at all levels of the organization (both inside and outside the company).
- Demonstrate ability to communicate with co-workers verbally and in writing in a clear and logical manner.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, as well as willingness to work with and assist others.
- Promote teamwork and function as a team player.
- Demonstrate ability to train and motivate others.
Demonstrate ability to make sound business decisions after weighing options carefully.