Our client, one of the nation's largest wholesale distributors of building supply products is seeking reliable, hard-working Warehouse Associates to start work at their Tualatin facility, and then transition to their Gresham facility after December 17th.
Looking for candidates with a Team Player attitude willing to stay until the work is done.
Pay Rate: $16.00/hr Temp-to-hire
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-6:00PM or until work is completed, with the opportunity for some over-time and 30 minute lunch and (2) paid 15 minute breaks
- Load and unload Company shipments safely and without damage.
- Verify quantity and quality of products received. Document discrepancies promptly.
- Restock products as needed.
- Pull customer orders promptly and accurately for packaging and shipment
- Transfers materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets and transports orders to packing station or shipping department or directly to trucks.
This position will require previous warehouse experience and an interview.