SPARTON IN PARTNERSHIP WITH REMEDY IS HIRING FOR FACILITIES MAINTENANCE!
Do you have commercial construction experience? Do you know how to Drywall? Do you have experience plumbing, familiar with hand tools and power tools? Apply now!
This position will be a full-time position responsible for performing repairs and day to day routine preventative maintenance in the facility and on equipment.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Ability to work efficiently and safely.
- Some heavy lifting required (up to 45 lbs.)
- Being handy with basic tools is a must
- Some mechanical or plumbing experience is a plus
- Performs (painting, caulking, deep cleaning), minor plumbing and basic carpentry. Requires basic skills in painting, and use hand and power tools.
- Assists personnel in various trades (electrical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, and others) with the removal, repair, and installation of related equipment as assigned.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift up to 45lbs, crawl and bend or stand on ladders as necessary.
- Undertake light installation of equipment
- Drywall experience
- Commercial construction knowledge is a plus
The position offered is full time temp to perm Monday thru Friday 7am-330pm.
Please provide or upload a resume with your online application at www.remedystaff.com
You may also send your resume to Adam.Angyal@remedystaff.com
After applying online, contact our office in Deland 386-738-0037 to get set up for an interview.