Production Associate (Roller Molder)/Lancaster, NY/1st Shift
1st: 6:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday (Can start anytime between 6 AM-8 AM and work an 8 hour shift).
Roller Molder Job Duties:
- Constructing silicone rubber rollers.
- Prepping metal to be used in making roller
- Stacking cores on shaft and sealing with Mylar for curing process
- Ensuring delivery times are met.
- Receiving, storing and organizing materials, molds, and finished goods
- Monitoring and informing supervisor of inventory.
- Maintaining all departmental equipment
- Packaging and shipping rollers accurately and on-time.
- Performing additional duties as required
Roller Molder Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 year of manufacturing experience preferred
- Basic math skills required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, push, pull, or carry objects; quick reaction time
- Must be able to use measuring tools (Vernier calipers, scale, micrometer) preferred
- Basic PC skills including use of Word and Excel required