Client Service Representative (Customer Service)/ Buffalo, NY
A Client Service Representative is needed for a growing Buffalo company to maintain relationships with customers by ensuring their needs are being met.
- 8:00am-4:30PM Monday-Friday
- 9:00am-5:30PM Monday-Friday
Client Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Picking up and delivering projects
- Assisting and servicing all walk in clients
- Obtaining all client instructions for projects and communicating them to the production team
- Ensuring that all materials needed for each project are in house and arranging for purchase of any specialty items that are not on hand
- Pricing and invoicing each project
- Job write ups
- Price quoting
- Inspecting all jobs before they leave service
- Upkeeping of the service area
- Maintaining company vehicle and communicating any cost-related items to Director
Competitive pay and benefits package! Direct Hire! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Client Service Representative Requirements:
- HS Diploma/GED or higher degree required
- Strong time management, communication, attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Ability to operate desktop computer, scanner and other common office equipment including copiers, printers, etc.
- Basic math and computer knowledge
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and QuickBooks preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service or related field
- Must be able to stand for 6-7 hours a day and lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to drive a motor vehicle
- Valid Driver's license