Reputable company in Honolulu is looking for a Benefits Auditor to join their team.
- Completes compliance audits to ensure reports are within policies and collective bargaining agreements
- Audits payroll records, timesheets, and W-2
- Generates accurate reports and worksheets summarizing audit results and communicates results to the appropriate parties
- Reconciles accounts and prepares billings
- Assists with the preparation of quarterly financial reports
- Completes weekly deliveries and pick up runs for reports
- Maintaining accurate filing system
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- 2 years of administrative experience required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and detail oriented
- Current driver’s license and access to a car required
- Clean driving abstract required
Pay: $16-18 per hour
Apply now! Send all resumes to email@example.com or give us a call at 808.733.8550 for more information.