Direct Hire Maintenance Techs - Swing Shift: 3pm – 11:30pm * $24-27.50/hr. * SLC, UT (near the airport).
- Responsible for installation, repair and maintenance on facility production equipment.
- Provide emergency and scheduled repairs/maintenance of CNC and hydraulic production equipment.
- Able to effectively communicate with managers to work around a continuous production schedule.
- Perform welding, fabrication, wiring and machinist duties involved with trouble shooting and repair of machinery.
- Installation of utility lines and electrical industrial wiring.
- Able to read and interpret maintenance manuals and work orders for required service.
- Proficient with the use of various hand and power tools, electric meters, etc.
- Able to operate a forklift.
- Able to complete plumbing repairs on PVC, ABS and Black Iron.
- Frequent exposure to loud moving machinery, airborne particles and outside weather elements.
- Able to perform differing physical activities during a majority of shift. Frequent lifting up to 60lbs.
Requires 5 + yrs. of experience in a similar environment.
Applicants must be able to pass a maintenance exam including hydraulic, cnc, plubming and electrical questions prior to submission with client.