Electronic Assemblers/ Blasdell, NY/ 1st Shift
Electronic Assembler Responsibilities:
- Fabricating and assembling mechanical or electrical assemblies
- Reading drawings, Operation Inspection sheets, and Work Instructions
- Crimping, soldering, pressing, clamping, and welding parts and components
- Preparing workstation for job
- Building first article of simple and complex production assemblies and subassemblies
- Inspecting and testing work
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Measuring and cutting parts to various lengths (i.e. wires, shrink tubing, and cables)
- Bending resistors and components using hand bender, hand tools, power tools, and presses
- Performing additional duties as needed
Get your foot in the door with one of Western New York's fastest growing manufacturering faciilities! 1st shift hours! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Electronic Assembler Qualifications:
- Previous electronic assembly/solding experience required.